[3830] RTTY Roundup W8WOM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 11 19:39:17 EST 2019

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W8WOM
Operator(s): W8WOM
Station: W8WOM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: oregon

-----------------------
Total:   791       0  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 16  Total Score = 55,370

was a fun contest as always. Didn't do any ft8 to slow had some good rates from
153 down to 62. Radio ft1000 80 meter full size loop ( with wind damage sat
night one corner was lower than the other 2 ) 40 meter 2 elem yagi 10,15,20 was
a th6. Lost power for about ten mins 50 mph gusts here . Cant wait till next
year hopefully no ft8 so we can get some more countries, could be just my
location though. was able to work a rare ve1 which was nice on my end. Needed nd
and dc for the states. 73 have fun