[3830] NAQP CW K9MA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 00:26:44 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K9MA
Operator(s): K9MA
Station: K9MA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  904   177  Total Score = 160,008

Club:

Team: W0AIH Memorial #1

Comments:

A new personal high score, but I haven't done one of these full time for a
while. 20 was tough, but the activity on 15 was a pleasant surprise. Low band
conditions were good. I'm beginning to get the hang of SO2V operation. I sent
"Paul" in honor or W0AIH, which led to a few repeats. I'll probably
lose one mult and a few QSO's for running overtime, but that's better than
coming up short.

Great fun, and thanks for the Q's!

73,
Scott K9MA