[3830] NAQP CW WB8RFB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 00:40:46 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   15:   23     8
Total:  280   122  Total Score = 34,160

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Cutlass 442

Comments:

Good conditions except for 10 meters.  A bit a local QRM came and went but was
enough to be annoying and caused me to ask for repeats at times.  All S & P.
 Had to do some "housekeeping chores" like shoveling snow so that took
some time away from the chair but was able to put in a decent amount of a
"part-time" effort.  Was also able to use my 30 meter dipole on 160
meters by feeding the center conductor of the coax only through my HF Auto
Tuner.  Worked well and gained 25 more QSO's along with 14 more multipliers.