[3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 01:29:36 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 9:53

Total:  722   160  Total Score = 115,520

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

Great fun. After making 14 Qs CQ'ing on 20, the voice in my head which kept
saying 'wonder what's on 15m' from near the start of the contest finally won
out. I moved to 15 and found a lot of activity. I worked everything I could and
went back to 20. S&P rates were good throughout and CQ rates were okay. 40
and 80 conditions were better. Altogether, I don't think there was a time I
wished the end was near. :-)

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX