[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 01:47:39 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1438   213  Total Score = 306,294

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I guess my first post got chewed up by the bit monster so here goes again.

Wow!!  I've never felt comfortable in an NAQP so a couple of days ago, I read
N2IC and N9RV's post from last year's NAQP.  The takeaways for me was 1) take
breaks as a band dies and 2) use 2 keyboards.  My log is a mess with lots of
CTRL-notes to fix and I'll lose a few percent but it almost felt in sync a few
times.  I couldn't believe it.  I'll have to fix the setup bugs I found and get
new keyboards.  I had to smash real hard to get the F1 button to do anything.
;-)

I apologize to everyone who had to wait a few beats for me to get in sync.  I'll
try to do better next time so you don't think I fell off the ends of the earth.

Thanks for the Qs and moves!!

73,
Bob K5WA