[3830] NAQP CW N3BB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 08:04:43 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  266   117  Total Score = 31,122

Club: South Texas DX & Contest Club

Team: The Bevos

Comments:

Very part time, as spent most of the day standing at the San Antonio Ham Fiesta
selling books and "jewels" from organizing and cleaning out the barn.
Thanks to Susan, K5DU (better half of the K5NA duo) for organizing the team, and
this points out the importance of teams, as frankly .. I would not have gotten
on without my weak "part time only" team commitment.

The bands were (excluding nada on 15 and 10 the times I was on) pretty good with
lots and lots of Cw signals with some really good and many just whispers.
Fortunately, my noise level is pretty much zero. The NAQPs are a great
opportunity to work a LOT of people in a short time, but I didn't get into any
SO2R stuff or moving anyone, so it was a routine combo of alternating between
CQing and S&Ping.

Lots of CW fun. Thanks Susan for organizing our The Bevos team!
Jim N3BB