[3830] NAQP CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 08:43:55 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

   15:    5     5
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  200    90  Total Score = 18,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

The usual didn't-have-time-but-got-my-butt-in-the-chair between birthday
parties, basketball games, family movie night, dinner, skate night,
drop-this-kid-there, pick-up-that-kid-here, plus
a-certain-someone-is-making-more-news-as-usual-on-Twitter.

On the plus side, my antennas worked well, despite some odd propagation at
times.  And my hare-brained VHF/UHF setup is now ready for the January VHF.

See you next weekend when we will rinse, lather, repeat.

73 Jamie NS3T