[3830] NAQP CW NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 10:22:23 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N3ND N4GU WA4PSC N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC

Total: 1766   249  Total Score = 439,734

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Another fun M2 NAQP CW outing is in the record books. Once again we participated
in the real-time score tracking at Contestonlinescore.com and it made the
afternoon and evening more fun. Some really great M2 scores out there.

Based on the reporting we might have left a few 15 and 20 meter Qs and mults on
the table but at the time we did not think so. Also, with 40 going long early 80
and 160 needed to be there, and they were. The expected rain static never came
even with the rain - sleet - rain starting around 2200 UTC and never leaving.

The NC4KW team of Dan, Mike, Howie and myself had another fun time and even
enjoyed the occasional beverage. Both kinds, liquid and wire.

Until next time - which looks like CQWW 160 CW!

73,
Dan N3ND
Mike N4GU
Howie WA4PSC