[3830] NAQP CW N7IR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 11:03:25 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  913   173  Total Score = 157,949

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Claim Jumpers

Comments:

This was my first "serious" LP entry in the NAQP, by mistake.  I
forgot that one of my K3s is set to "power by band" and by the time I
noticed I was running 100 Watts on 20 meters it was too late to correct.  I
missed most of the 15 meter opening as a result.  The low bands made up for that
mistake and 20 and 40 meters were a hoot running "high" power.  As a
result I made more points for my team than I would have running QRP.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR