[3830] NAQP CW K9DJT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 13:14:21 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K9DJT
Operator(s): K9DJT
Station: K9DJT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN63bj
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   15:    7     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  130    55  Total Score = 7,150

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team GTO Judge

Comments:

I struggled with the 25++ WPM speed and therefore only did S&P. Even with
that, I can't tell you how many CQ's I past up because I couldn't copy the
callsign. Maybe that's because I was practicing copying callsigns at only 20 WPM
for the week. My intention was to operate the entire 24 hrs, but I took a break
for dinner, later became discussed, and shut her down at 9:00 PM.

This appears to be the end of my CW contesting.

73, Gary
K9DJT