[3830] NAQP CW KG3V Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 14:42:38 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: White Stone, VA

   15:   10     7
Total:  649   161  Total Score = 104,489

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC RAPPAHANNOCK 1

Comments:

Always enjoy the NAQP contests and this one was especially good. Huge amount of
activity and the Bands seemed to be very good. Managed my best total and QSO
count for an NAQP contest and finally cracked the 100K point mark. It is amazing
what 100w can do when there are no stations using a Killowatt in the contest. I
had several very good RUNs, especially on 80m and 160m. Although I only have a
dipole and short "Beverage," 160m added quite a bit to my totals this
year.

73 and Thanks for the contacts