[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 14 00:13:57 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1168   219  Total Score = 255,792

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Mustang Shelby

Comments:

We got 7" of snow on Saturday and I will blame it for putting my 15 m
antennas in a black hole.  I had to call some stations up to 10 times to work
them and some could never hear me, didn't even get a "?".  So after
the lousy start I thought I would throw in the towel but in the back of my mind
I knew even with the bad start this is still one of the best domestic contests
and it did get better.

Lot's of new calls and this is great.

As I have said before it is amazing that some of the top scorers I never
worked.

Thanks to all for the great activity level.