[3830] NAQP CW AC6ZM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 14 16:10:34 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

  160:    0     0
   15:   20     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  117    63  Total Score = 7,371

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Alto

Comments:

Started out on 10 meters and only heard K1GU so I quickly moved to 15 meters and
the band was long for me, mostly 6&7 land. Took a few hours break to host
visitors and got on after sunset to work a few more on 40 & 80. The band was
long for me on 40 meters as well. It was good to hear so many TCG'ers and worked
K1GU on 40,20,10. I hated to leave the operating position so many QSO's on the
table when 80 meters was roaring when I had to pull the plug. Grrrr, I hate it
when that happens but I had to balance hosting guests and operating time. Kirk,
thanks for putting together the teams and for the all the TCG'ers that chimed in
on various operating strategies. I always learn something new. See you for NAQP
SSB.