[3830] NAQP CW KM7W(KL9A) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 14 17:31:03 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KM7W
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KT7E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
Remote Operation

Total:  350    69  Total Score = 24,150

Club:

Team: Big Sky Contesters #2

Comments:

My first time using the KT7E remote.  Boy it REALLY seemed to play well!
Only 2.5 hours of SO1R work, one CQ frequency on 15m and then another on 20m
later in the day.
I had planned on getting on the low bands in the evening until our furnace
decided to die.  Not exactly ideal in January.  By the time we got it going
again the contest was over.

The whole time I wished I had 2 radios going.  Conditions sounded amazing, at
least on 15 and 20.  DXLog says a 170 hour to start.  Not bad with 1 radio and
100w.  NAQP is the best!

As always, it was really great to work friends on the radio.  Looking forward to
the remainder of the contest season.

Major congratulations to N2IC for showing everyone what is capable these days.
What's going to happen when 10m opens a little??? It is an exciting time to be a
single op!

-Chris KL9A