[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 17 22:22:28 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 18

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   2      2
   80:  17     12
   40:  19     15
   20:  10      7
   15:   4      3
Total:  52     39  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Rough night ... felt like I had to fight for nearly every contact. N0AC
disappeared on me. A VE as well. Probably QLFed a contact with N6RO as well. It
was not a top-notch night for this op. The top guys for me were some fellow with
W9RE in the call and a big gun from the NW: NN7SS!!!! (Break up those QRPers!)
with three baggers apiece. Congrats Burt.

Five minute segments illustrate how helpless I felt on 160 at the end: 9, 12, 7,
9, 10, and 5. Very difficult way end with the final Q being my pal KZ5D
maintaining his significant QSO lead all the way.

Back into my cave now.

Thanks for the usual good action.

Jim N3BB

Thanks to all. This Ladder is turning out to be a tough one for me.