[3830] NAQP SSB KC9EOQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 19 23:15:27 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KC9EOQ
Operator(s): KC9EOQ
Station: KC9EOQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  19     13
   20:  20     12
Total:  39     25  Total Score = 975

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Ferrari Portofino

Comments:

Very part-time effort. Stopped early as all I was hearing were stations I
already worked. Noise here was almost S9 at times. A great BIG shout out to CJ,
WT2P for coming over yesterday and showing me how to set up a SSB contest with
N1MM+. Also a big thanks to Craig, K9CT who took CJ's late evening call when we
had a Flex setting question we just could not figure out. You don't want to know
the answer, it was right in front of us on the screen. Ugh! Thanks for the
experience and the Q's.