[3830] NAQP SSB K0VXU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 01:14:21 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   40:    0     0
   20:  436    48
   15:    2     2
Total:  806   131  Total Score = 105,586

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3, TH6DXX, 80 Meter Sloping VEE, 160 Inverted L,N1MM+

Limited to 4 bands due to antennas.  Lost most of the wire antennas last Sunday
in snowstorm.  40 meter antenna on the ground.

That said, I was pleased that I could still compete somewhat with limited
antennas.  Bands were busy most of contest but go a little slow toward 0530.

Thanks to all who pulled me through the noise, especially on 160.

Always a lot of fun in this contest.

I used 'Steve' as my name in honor of Steve, K0OU, who passed in late December.
Steve was an outstanding contester and longstanding member of the Kansas City
Contest Club.  He is surely missed.

73,
Russ (Steve) - K0VXU