[3830] NAQP SSB N3WD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 01:54:21 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N3WD
Operator(s): N3WD
Station: N3WD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   15:   17     7
Total:  200    82  Total Score = 16,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Had a blast working the contest "MOBILE" in VA. I started the day
sitting at a pull off lot on the Colonial Parkway along the James River. Once it
got dark I was not able to see anything for logging. YES, I did the old fashion
paper logging in the field. Decided it was a good time for dinner so I drove
back to the historic district of Colonial Williamsburg. Worked the remaining
time I operated in the shadows of buildings that make up William & Mary
college. I ended up shutting down early when my fingers and toes were getting
cold. Look forward to the August version. Maybe, I will go to New England - So
the burning question - which state (NH, VT or RI) or do I go back to DE?