[3830] NAQP SSB N6RO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 03:13:35 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): AJ6CY K3EST K6DAJ N6RO N6WM NA6O W9KKN
Station: N6RO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total: 1609   217  Total Score = 349,153

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Another fine team effort at Radio Oakley.  We basically had a  day shift and
another group after 22Z. We did some coaching with a new recruit, Roberto AJ6CY,
licensed just a few months.

10m did its normal thing, a few locals.  N6WM made the most of 15m while
watching 10m on the other Flex slice.

K3EST did his usual monster job on 20 at a dedicated K3 station, relieved by
K6DAJ for a similar job on the band.

W9KKN did all of 40m on a K3, and SO2R 40/80 on the Flex late in the contest.

K6DAJ got all possible Qs copiable thru the noise on 80m, then did essentially
all of 160m on a K3 station. On topband there was no prop. to W1,2,3,4,5,8. Did
hear the 9s and VE3, KL7.

I had my usual third Saturday jazz bandleader gig. So all I had to do was cook
the Contest Chilli, and make one Q on 160!

CU in ARRL tests...
N6RO