[3830] NAQP SSB NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 10:55:44 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7:08

   15:   20     9
   10:    7     1
-------------------
Total:  164    80  Total Score = 13,120

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC SWVA Little Bit 1

Comments:

I started out good with our local chapter making a few contacts on 10 meters and
15 meters.  Stayed on 15 for a while. I was happily interrupted by a visit from
my  son and daughter-in-law.  They stayed for about an hour and half.  I went to
20 meters and was having a reasonable good time.  About mid way of the contest,
I started getting complaints of audio and cutting out problems.  I could not see
a problem on my end, but that did not stop me from looking for the problem. I
though I had a problem with the headset, and took it about and moved some wires.
 I tried another headset and it didn't work. Looked at the remote tuner
operation and thought that may be causing some problems.  I think I found the
problem near the end - bad headset.  If it is not one thing, its another!

Rick
NN4RB
Rick
NN4RB
ICOM IC-756PROIII
Micro Ham micro Keyer II
Mosely CL-36 at 61'
OCF at about 44' with Kat-500 at the base
N1MM+