[3830] NAQP SSB WE9V Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 11:15:02 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

   15:    5     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  515   117  Total Score = 60,255

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Lambo Veneno

Comments:

Only planned to get on for a couple of hours, maybe once during
the day and once during darkness.  My time on 15/20 confirmed
that I really didn't want to play in this one.

Then I got to 40M and that was actually fun.  Band was pretty short.
Despite 350 Qs on 40, only three W7 and three W0 states logged. Weird.
Checked 40 during the 04z hour surprised to hear it still short with
many W4s still there, but not much activity.

160 was weird too.  I sat and listened to K9PG work guys I couldn't
hear and he's only 50 miles away with more noise and an average
Inverted L.  Spotlight propagation I guess, and I wasn't gettin' any.

73,
Chad WE9V