[3830] NAQP SSB W5GAD M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 19:18:25 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W5GAD
Operator(s): W5CMM W4NDF KI5CTQ KE5DEU KC5KWZ NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: LA

  160:    1     1
Total:  540    93  Total Score = 50,220

Club: Jefferson ARC

Team:

Comments:

Really a fun contest with lots of participation. We increased our Qs by 69% over
last year and even though our mults dropped by 30% our overall score increased
by about 30%. The whole crew, including Natalie KI5CTQ whose Qs were the first
she has made since getting her license only a couple of weeks ago, really
enjoyed the contest and will be back again in August.

73

Chuck, NO5W
Chris, W5CMM
Nick, W4NDF