[3830] NAQP SSB WB0TEV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 21:23:10 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 8:19

   15:   20     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  421   139  Total Score = 58,519

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Mavericks

Comments:

Wasn't able to do the full 10 hours as I went to a wedding Saturday afternoon to
early evening.
15m was puny, the only 10m Q I had was a local I moved from 160m.
Only NA DX worked not counting VE was HI8RD (80 and 40), KP4/K6DTT (40m), and
ZF2PG (20m&15m).  P49MR called in as well, but Aruba is in South America, so
I don't think that counted.  Only VE mults worked were QC,ON,MB,AB and BC.
Didn't work ND,ME,DE,KL7 or KH6 on any band. N1MM mult chart filled in the
80&40 squares for HI, but that's a bug where it confused HI8RD with Hawaii.
I was surprised however at the large number of MT's worked (10 Qs from 8
stations) compared to WA (6) or OR (3).  The New England States seemed
underrepresented as well, perhaps due to the winter storm.

Thanks for the Qs.
Victor