[3830] NAQP SSB W7II M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 21 12:29:09 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W7II
Operator(s): W7II KX9Y
Station: W7II

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: IA

  160:    0     0
   15:    6     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  326   110  Total Score = 35,860

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I don't recall a contest with so many instances of two stations calling CQ on
the same frequency but they couldn't hear each other.  Mayhem reigned.  I guess
it is a byproduct of low power coupled with lousy band conditions that were
constantly changing.  It happened to me but luckily a guy told me I was sharing
a CQ frequency with another station so I moved.  I was lucky to be spotted at
the beginning of the contest so I had a great run to get started.  80m wasn't as
good as it was last week for CW.  See you on RTTY for next weekend.
w7ii