[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 21 13:33:43 EST 2019

                    ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: VE3DS
Operator(s): VE3DS
Station: VE3DS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03
Operating Time (hrs):

  903:    8     5
  1.2:    6     3
  2.3:    4     2
  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    3     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  165    77  Total Score = 24,486

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Conditions were pretty bad here with wind, snow and cold - temp hit -23 on
Sunday night (-6F). Had weird pulsing noise on 6 and 2 plus crud on 222 at times
from someones radiating device(?)...TV Radio or spur? Made 3 contacts on 10 G
operating from my driveway!(Thanks to Peter VA3ELE for the loan of nice gear and
bugging me to get on 3 cm)...hi... Nice to work K1RZ, K1TEO, VE3FN, WZ1V,
K9MRI,and W1GHZ on 144, 222 , 432 and K8ZR K1RZ and WA3DRC on 902. Thanks to the
Rovers like VE3OIL/R and KF2MR/R.
Score was down from last year, but glad to make my 48th ARRL JAN Contest.
73 Dana VE3DS VE3DSS VE3ONT