[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 23 09:06:57 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 23

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  77  Mults = 74  Total Score = 5,698

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Yuck! I was hoping this CWT would be a bright spot in my week. For the first ten
minutes or so, I worked only 5 stations. It was like I was transmitting into a
dummy load; no one (well, not many) heard me calling them.

Was up until 0100 last night trying to get my new Flex 6600M working. Finally
called it quits and took it off the desk and put my K3s back in place to be able
to do the CWTs. Five days of fooling with the radio and I've only made 4 QSOs
with it. Hate when that happens.

73,
Dale, kg5u
Houston, TX