[3830] NAQP SSB NE4EA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 23 14:24:56 EST 2019

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NE4EA
Operator(s): NE4EA
Station: NE4EA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

  160:   0      0
   80:  27     16
   40:  16     12
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  43     28  Total Score = 1,204

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Reptiles #1

Comments:

This was a fun contest to work and wish it had been a 36 hour event (like I
assumed :-( ).  Had some trouble making contacts on 80 meters earlier in the
evening, weak stations could not hear me and strong stations had mini pileups.
And then suddenly I was working all that I heard, even stations that were really
just above the noise.  In the next few weeks I'll have a 'stealth' contest
antenna (read multiband dipole) that I can raise for contests and then drop and
hide until the next event.