[3830] CQ160 CW VE3NE(@VE3FAS) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 09:32:12 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3FAS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Orangeville

Total:  QSOs = 1439  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 66  Total Score = 1,029,200

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First of all I wanted to thank Phil, VE3FAS for letting me use and play with his
great antennas at his QTH. Also big thanks to Mary, VE3MVM for letting me use
her FTDX 9000D and keep me awake with coffee and food...:-)

After doing a bit of 160m from my very noisy City lot this was a great treat.
When listening on the beverage antennas it felt like I can "see" down
deep into the frequencies and hear almost everybody.

The FTDX 9000D is a great radio but huge...:-)
Missed a few mults on the first night...I did not want to give up my running
frequency...:-)

CONDX were marginal I guess.
Thanks for the Qs and see you next time.
73
Lali, VE3NE