[3830] CQ160 CW KE0EK Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 09:51:05 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KE0EK
Operator(s): KE0EK
Station: KE0EK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:36

Total:  QSOs = 310  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 6  Total Score = 41,536

Thanks for the Qs.

While running,  I started getting a lot of duplicate calls even minutes after
the original call. I got 5 such calls in the last 10 minutes before I quit at
1/27 6:03.

Had to request qth again for one of my qsl's -- I don't know now which call sign
it was, but the op was aware it would otherwise have been a dupe.  Just in case
the op sees this,  I didn't duplicate that.