[3830] CQ160 CW K1RX Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 12:35:51 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: W1

Total:  QSOs = 909  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 49  Total Score = 340,154

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tough going the first night with the EU QRM as they could not hear my weak
signal in the midst of the 40 over S9 signals found locally! Saturday night (EU
sunrise Sunday) was much much better but not enough to get me to the top!

Am sure those sections missed were on, I was just not.  SD, AK, VE4 and 8

Thanks for all the QSO's

73, Mark, K1RX