[3830] CQ160 CW WX4G Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 12:58:04 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL

Total:  QSOs = 864  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 68  Total Score = 430,000

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow,  no static crashes ALL weekend.  Florida was FINALLY blessed with low noise
and great turnout.  Now...if only I had some listening antenna's!! Then all
those Europeans calling would have gotten quicker replies...thanks to all for
the many many repeated calls...I think I got most of them!!
Where was South Dakota, Manitoba and Prince Edward??? Those were 3 easy ones
last year...but none heard. But, countries made up for it, beat last years best
ever of 65 to get 68 this year, including 7Z1 and A61!!  Really a great
weekend!!

Bob  WX4G