[3830] CQ160 CW KG9X Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 13:57:35 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 871  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 13  Total Score = 139,035

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got off to a great start on Friday with a 130 and 111 hr rate, but it was all
down hill from there.  I keep telling myself not to do the 160 contests until I
get better RX capability, but its still a lot of fun so I do them anyway!  Had
dozens of stations I could not pick out of the noise.  Many may have been 10
pointers and mults that I missed.  The only EU I heard was TM6M but never heard
me.

Tnx es 73,  Fred  KG9X

FT1000MP, 100' Tower vertical TX/RX and 80M low sloping dipole on RX,  N1MM+