[3830] CQ160 CW N7IR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 16:32:31 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 660  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 16  Total Score = 113,330

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The combination of rapid, deep fading and noise made this contest experience
less than pleasant.  A couple of good runs the first night provided the bulk of
the contacts.  Thanks to some good operators on the other side my rate meter hit
record levels.  Ran out of new stations to work the second night, which made it
more of a slog than it usually is.  However, the second morning was the best for
DX to the west (JA only) while the first was best to the east, north and south
(NA, AF and SA).  Missed most of the Canadian Provinces except those on our
common border.  I'll be glad when the coronal holes take a break (soon?).

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR