[3830] CQ160 CW W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:39:22 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 865  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 35  Total Score = 213,480

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was going to get on at the start but my SO2R box had other ideas.  Fixed by
updating f/w and s/w (tnx YCCC and K9XV).

Operated the 2nd day from 2200z to 0400z with 775 Q's and then just S and P a
little bit.

Activity seemed pretty good looks like conditions to Europe were not that good
here in the Midwest but zone 33 was loud.

Thanks to the sponsors and thanks for the high rate Q's.