[3830] CQ160 CW N2NT Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:53:53 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: usa

Total:  QSOs = 1056  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 59  Total Score = 487,188

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I fixed my 4 square at 2230z Friday, it was broken for over a year. Seems to
play nicely again.
Was planning a nice casual operation, but got hooked in.

Strange conditions on Friday night, Southern stations were running EU we could
not hear in the NE USA. Saturday was a different story.
Very quiet band, I didn't even put the headphones on.
Enjoyed using the N1MM spectrum display again, really makes it fun to see the
whole band and maneuver around.

The emails are already pouring in about violations; I had 3 EU stations call me
on 1806 in the first couple of hours. Be careful when you click blindly on
spots!
My favorite email is from a non-contester digital type who told me that we
should move the contest above 1850, because the explosion of CW chased all the
DX away :)

73, Andy N2NT