[3830] CQ160 CW NC0B Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 22:49:07 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NC0B
Operator(s): NC0B
Station: NC0B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ault, CO

Total:  QSOs = 361  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 12  Total Score = 60,060

All S&P running an IC-7610 and Alpha 99 to a Marconi T antenna. A little QRN
Saturday night, but not bad. Pacific QSOs from CO were much better Sunday AM
than Saturday AM. Could not break the RT0F pile-up, with stations calling him
almost all the time he was transmitting. A rather typical score for me, as usual
running out of stations to work calling CQ. Stamina always an issue, going to
bed around 11 PM and getting up at 5 AM.  Enjoyable as always, with only one new
contact four minutes before the end of the contest during the last 1.5 hours.
Everyone else calling CQ I had worked previously.