[3830] CQ160 CW SN2M(SP2XF) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 09:59:27 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 1537  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 81  Total Score = 985,712

Bad condx, bad luck, bad local noise on USA direction, bad clixes, bad guys
blindly calling multipliers... but I will do this again in the next year, for
sure!

In 2018 I rebuilt my RX system, which is now the most expanded and complex I
think not only in SP land. Unfortunately, with the propagation we had and some
local noise on all USA antennas - the work still didn't pay off...

2018/2019 set up:

2 x IC775
INV L + 90 radials, INV V @19m.

14 Beverage's, including 2x280m BS and 2x320m EF arrays for USA, 2x350m EF array
for JA...
..and 12 another antennas 220-350m long.

Invaluable support from XYL during all the weeekend ;)

73's and CU in 2020, hopefully with better condx.

Mac SP2XF / SN2M