[3830] CQ160 CW K3IN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 13:33:55 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3IN
Operator(s): K3IN
Station: K3IN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

Total:  QSOs = 123  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 2  Total Score = 3,936

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is the first contest I've operated using N1MM, and was configured in manual
mode, single op, single radio.  This required the least amount of expertise.  At
just under 4 hours operating time, I wasn't out to win it --  only 123 total
Q's, but it was a start and good practice. Now, to learn how to interface my
FT-1000 (no suffix) to N1MM, which should be a challenge!