[3830] CQ160 CW HG8DX(@HA8DZ) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 15:57:13 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: HG8DX
Operator(s): HA4FF HA8DJ HA8DU HA8DZ HA8FM HA8JV HA8KW HA8XA
Station: HA8DZ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: nrSzeged

Total:  QSOs = 1729  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 89  Total Score = 1,208,520

Poor propagation to NA, especially at the first night. US signals, with a few
exception, were marginal or not readable. Second night, at our sunrise was a bit
better. Asia condx were average, managed to work 51 JA stations. Only few
callers from Far East/Oceania (3xBY, DS2, E2, VU2 and 9M6). We missed DU, YB, VK
and ZL. Despite our best effort we lost 100k points vs last year's score.

The new 8 circle BSEF receiving array (97m in diameter) played very well. Its
directivity is more sharp, S/N ratio is better, as at the beverages, although
signals are not so loud.

Thank you for calling us, see you in the SSB leg!
Dezso HA8DZ