[3830] CQ160 CW K1KI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 17:05:16 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 29:45

Total:  QSOs = 1374  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 60  Total Score = 606,685

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Got a very good start, except there were very few Europeans to work.  The
after-midnight European sunrise peak was not good at all. Worked 60 Eu stations
the first night, a lot fewer than last year.  The second night made up for it
with another 204 in the log. Most of the Eu QSOs were made around 1860.

Very pleased to work JH4UYB, first JA for me on 160m in years.  Heard him right
at sunrise but couldn't make the QSO.  Went back 20 minutes into daylight and
got him.

Had a tough time working Caribbean and especially South American stations. When
it gets warmer out I need to find out what is wrong with the 4-square in that
direction.  Heard but missed PY and OA,   Also heard but not worked - UA9 TA TF
VK LA ES. In W/VE missed SD VE4 VE8 VY1 VY2 VY0, plus KL7.

     73 Tom

QSOs		points
	hr	2	5	10	Total
1/25	22	112	17	4	133