[3830] CQ160 CW 3V8SF(KF5EYY) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 29 01:27:17 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: 3V8SF
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sfax
Operating Time (hrs): 24h00

Total:  QSOs = 868  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 65  Total Score = 706,840

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

TX: 17m Toploaded Vertical, 16 radials (20m)
RX: 260m Bev to NA, BOG to EU, BOG to JA

First night was terrible but condx later improved on the second night. I did
some very successful S&Ps with North America right after my SR. It was easy
working some States and Caribbean stations with 100W.

For DX stations wishing to hear their signals here in Tunisia, please email me
for audio recording.

More info: www.kf5eyy.info

73 Ash KF5EYY
3V8SF, 3V8SS