[3830] CQ160 CW GM5X(GM4YXI) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 29 03:32:41 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: GM5X
Operator(s): GM4YXI
Station: GM4YXI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ellon

Total:  QSOs = 1332  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 63  Total Score = 817,202

Club: North of Scotland CG

Comments:

Enjoyable contest in a masochistic sort of way! It is always fun working Top
band and mediocre propagation, QRM and LIDs just add to the........experience.
Second half of the contest was a bit of a slog as I struggled to find stations
to work. Rain and sleet messed up the matching in my T-loaded vertical. Some
good signals from Western USA on Sunday morning but the 'black hole' seemed to
be especially wide, deep and anonymous.
Hope to get on for ARRL.
73 Keith GM4YXI (GM5X)