[3830] WFD N7MZW 1H LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 29 05:59:37 EST 2019

                    Winter Field Day - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: 1H LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      13      0
   40:   0     258      0
   20:   0     316      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
  222:   0       0      0
  432:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     587      0  Mults = 64  Total Score = 3,522

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

New Icom IC-7300,(a retirement gift from my parents),Heil Pro Micro
Headset,Vectronics HFT-Manual Tuner (for 15 and 80 meters only),and a 90 foot
long ZS6BKW Flat Top, up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet from Grid Square
DN-71 in Laramie County, Wyoming. A fun event with some great runs,including one
109 contact hour. My rate was hampered at times by other Ops who sent time
wasting and rate killing comments such as "Please Copy...",
"Roger,Roger...", and "Thanks for the Wyoming Mult".Another
100 watts and a Wire,effort from my "Caught 'em On A Corn Dog" station
is in the books. Thanks to all that worked me. November Seven Many Zebras
Walking