[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 30 09:13:45 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 30

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  154  Mults = 126  Total Score = 19,404

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Spent the night in the shack unsuccessfully trying to work ZS on 160.
-22F degrees.  Windchill too.  A bit cold in the shack.

155 QSOs last week was my best.

Started on 80. Very good. 30 QSOs in the first 10 minutes with a couple 4 QSO
minutes! Activity died so did a band change at 13:33. At 13:38 had 102 QSOs. 40
was packed, so I must have arrived a bit late and had to go to the top of the
band.  I felt strong, but 40 doesn't rock like 80.  I will have to figure out
some better antenna.  The last 7 minutes were pretty slow and needed to call CQ
a lot.  No local activity.  I could have used another half dozen contacts.  I
still will try to get 160 QSOs and 20K so I will be back next week!

School cancelled, so we will have 4 grand kids for breakfast.  Headed to the
house.