[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 30 23:25:15 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 31

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 01:00

Total:  71  Mults = 69  Total Score = 4,899

Much better in the 0300z hour. Stayed on 80m and my end feed wire works best on
80. A short jaunt to 160m got me the only 4 Ops I heard.  And yes, I know I
spent too much time on some Ops that I didn't get thru on. Yes, one of the Ops I
missed is always changing his name. Call me crazy but it's always fun to work
that guy. Stubborn.  Thanks for the Qs. 73 Art W2NRA  1955.