[3830] CQ160 CW OM2Y Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 31 09:07:57 EST 2019

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OM2Y
Operator(s): OM2IB OM2KI
Station: OM2Y

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OM2IB/OM2KI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1367  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 83  Total Score = 801,576

Bad condx first night, slightly better second. Receiving conditions changed a
lot during the year in our QTH. A lot of new cottages and houses with
technologies and mainly reconstruction of public lights causes a lot of QRM,
especially towards to main west direction. So because of high local noise we
lost a lot of QSOs and mults. Moreover we found another noise source in our
beverage switch. But it happened too late  - on Sunday afternoon. For next year
we try solve this problems and hope for better result.
We used IC7610, OMpower, 23m TOP loaded vertical and 5 beverages 200-270m long.