[3830] RAC Day VE9AA SOAB/CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 1 20:08:30 EDT 2019

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10

   40:  141              7
   20:  207              8
   15:  111              6
   10:   35              3
Total:  496     0       24         0  Total Score = 54,528

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Just for a little Canada Day fun.  Not a serious entry by any means with just
over 6 hours in the chair.

Practiced a little conventional SO2R the first few hours. (32wpm)
Some pseudo 2BSIQ a little later on.(30-32wpm)
And some high speed on 40m right near the end (last 15-20 mins) (40wpm/saw rate
meter @ 229 a couple times)
Was fun to work VA1MM on 3 bands-bing bang boom....missed him on 10m, but could
tell he was there.

Worked 1 USA and 1 UK On 6m (but I never tried 6m for long)

Sat with my feet up in the sun, then later took my motorbike for a ride and
generally relaxed on this Canada Day.

Thank you all my American and Canadian friends.  Not very many EU in my log
:-(.....I think I am on the wrong coast for this 'test, hi !

Mike VE9AA....2xIC7410's and wire 4 squares