[3830] RAC Day N6RO M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 1 20:45:13 EDT 2019

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K3EST K6DAJ N6GD N6RO N6WM W9KKN
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA

  160:   27      5       6         4
   80:   70     38       8         6
   40:  261    203      11        10
   20:  347    514      12        13
   15:  128     12      11         4
   10:   19      1       3         0
    6:    2      0       1         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  854    773      52        37  Total Score = 880,566

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun team effort at Radio Oakley, despite summertime noise and workday on
Monday. Fortunately most of us are retired, so Monday was not a problem keeping
Butts In Chairs. Our score was up over last year due to more VE points.  We had
some networking problems, and amplifier faults, but managed to keep things
going.

We had six stations active, and for most of the contest, simultaneous CW and SSB
on 20m. Sunday nite, had a few hours of simultaneous CW and SSB on 40m.
10m was disappointing as expected, but K6DAJ doing SO3R on Monday morning
snagged two VE6s on 6m.

20m: N6WM led off on SSB (5/5 stack)and N6GD on CW (C3). 200 Qs in first hour.
K3EST did 20m SSB for most of Monday, N6GD finished up on both modes.
40m: K6DAJ led off on CW, switched to SSB, when one of the 20m stations was
available for CW and SSB until midnight.
80m: W9KKN alternated cw/SSB until midnight, N6RO did SO2R on 160/80/40m during
the graveyard hours until 4 AM, when K6DAJ took over the SO2R station.
160: N6RO
15m: K6DAJ did SO3R on 15/10/6 Monday morning, until N6RO took over in the
afternoon, finishing on 40m.

Thanks to all for the Qs, hope to CU all again in the Winter RAC.