[3830] RAC Day K2AV SOAB/CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 2 09:50:25 EDT 2019

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: NC

   40:   89             10
   20:  123             10
   15:    7              2
Total:  219     0       22         0  Total Score = 27,940

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A fun contest. Never worked it before, other than for a few minutes. Turned off
the spotting networks and did it the old fashioned way. Sort of. Keep your
stations heard and worked in MM bandmap spots for 120 minutes and match up the
MM band map and the P3

Will reserve the day next year. 80m not available to me due to project in
progress. Apparently missed a 15 m opening according to what I'm reading.

K3 + KPA1500 + wires

73, Guy