[3830] RAC Day VE6RAC(@VE6SV) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 2 20:53:35 EDT 2019

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: VE6RAC
Operator(s): KE5JA VE6LDX VE6RST VE6TL VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     9     1       3         1
   80:    69    11       7         2
   40:   360   140      10        10
   20:   405   780      12        12
   15:   164     7      10         3
   10:     1     2       1         1
    6:     2     3       2         2
    2:     2     7       2         2
Total:  1012   951      47        33  Total Score = 767,520

Could have not asked for a better operating team - great job guys!

We used (2) stations for 160M thru 10M and third for 2M and 6M.
Our local conditions, challenging with active local t-storms, some
intense rain static and the usual summer QRN.

Even the summer "short skip" was missing, which we depend on getting
close-in (short skip) mults into the log was squelched.

No strong 15M or 10M E-skip for us at 53 deg north, thus the low multi count
from the Maritimes.

73, from the VE6RAC team and thank you for all the great Q's